Taking a grinder to Britain's motorcycling heritage.
Disclaimer
This "Blog" represents the thoughts and actions of the author. It is created for academic interest and entertainment only. It is neither intended or implied that any person reading any article contained within, imitates or recreates any work described.




BRITISH CLASS

BRITISH CLASS
TRIUMPH GP500

Saturday 1 May 2010

The Bullet bug still nagging away



Ever since I posted about Bobbin' the Bullet a couple of weeks ago using the Hitchcock's hard tail conversion, I can't stop thinking about doing it. I can't really use the Madras Marauder as that means I would have to buy a daily rider to use, and that's not what I'm after.
I would like to get another 500 Bullet to convert, and rather than get something in a project status, I'd rather it be up and running. So, if anybody out there has, or knows where I can get, a decent 500 Bullet for a reasonable price please drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment